Ever heard of these two terms? Apparently not. Bloody hell.
Thanks for telling me directly that I'm very stupid. :)
You really did a fantastic job. :)
Wow, wasn't that subtle... :) never mind. :)
I'm too stupid to comprehend so many things, anyway. :)
I love being bitchy when I'm pissed off. :)
Thanks.
I shall be happy...
that I didn't do the 'scary thing' I wanted to do a couple of weeks back,
and in preparing for it, I had some revelations,
that I saved money,
I spent money,
I've become both more & less cynical,
I have a job while others who have family to support don't,
I have given up on some Things (yay!!),
I'm not going for SINGfest (I'm serious - it's $200!!),
for my guitars & for music,
for my books & most books in general,
for philo's quirkiness,
that I am partially off my High Horse called Moral,
for the new season of Gossip Girl starting 1 Sept,
for Vivo City, Raffles City, Orchard Rd, the Cathay & Marina Square,
for O-Nite 08 & the video Farhan sent,
I met Junrong & Joyce for dinner today,
I got the chance to meet them in the first place,
for my new friends,
that I've finally cleared the confusing work,
that Monday is over, and
I shall be happy for Silat tmr.
I'm really grateful for all these. =))

No comments:
Post a Comment