__________________________________
I left my camera with my colleague on Friday! :X freaked out for awhile when I realised it was missing. Haha. I thought I lost it for good.
Joyce! :)
This past week has been good? :) I prefer to think of it that way.__________________________________
WORDY!
Wednesday
Sufpergirl & Yufantastic. Haha. Vivo's awesome. Lunch at Fig & Olive. Zara-ing. Yufan & I bought tees from the same line! The design's really cute. My new shirt is RED. Wanted to get a white denim miniskirt too, but it was expensive. :P
__________________________________
Thursday (Day 1 of Too Much Food + Drinking)
Denise's birthday! Heh.
Department bowling outing. :P I love being a spectator. Hahaha. Pretty fun time, with the hilarious comments & cheering. Plus, there was dinner. I didn't have the courage to list everything in my Food Intake excel sheet. =/ very, very un-HeLP. I gobbled up a bagful of fresh, sweet, juicy cherries before that. My lips turned BLUE!It was Chenyze's last day at work. :( phwoar. I'll miss my food buddy. We went to Harry's at Suntec after the dinner & had 2 martinis each. Only The Good Die Young, Mango Tango & Passion Bubble. All 3 tasted quite good. I wouldn't mind going back for more. It was CFA Martini Night too. Felt quite weird there with all the corporate accountants there while we were from the healthcare sector.
We trooped to Millenia Walk Harry's afterwards. Summer Vibes, White Chocolate, Ants in My Pants & Mint Patty (aka Listerine) martinis. Had beer-battered fried prawns too. When we left, we saw the bartender from Suntec Harry's. Hahahahaha. He recognised us & asked, "Where to next?" :D
__________________________________
Friday (Day 2 of Too Much Food + Drinking)
The Zinger left for Malaysia today! =( I hope her band comp will go smoothly.
Nurses Day! It had to be really sweltering that day... -__- running around in heels was crazy but I guess it wasn't so bad. :) congrats to Angela for being one of the top NYP students!!! She was so surprised to see me there.
Dinner was at Vivo Brotzeit. (Note to Poppy: I didn't kill Yufan! :P) One huge plate of pork knuckles & a variety of side dishes, and bockwurst. Heh. We also had a yummy dessert called the Chef's Creation. Homemade vanilla ice cream with almond slivers and sunflower oil. Mmmm. I had a lager! The beer wasn't so bad. Sadly, there weren't any cute waiters around.
OH! Thanks to Poppy & Yufan for the absolutely sweet gift of a sunflower plant. I promise I'll take good care of it. :)))) although there are ANTS scurrying around in the soil now!! I tried to drown them. Haha. Fail.
__________________________________
Saturday (Day 3 of Too Much Food + Drinking)
Watched Hellboy with most of the Movie Gang at Cathay Cine. We missed 30 minutes of the movie cos we were all late. Heh. The show wasn't spectacular. =/ But like Eehern said, the company made up for it. Haha. Subway for lunch! Yay for healthy food. I had a foot-long sub & a regular meal. Of course I didn't finish all that by myself. :))))
Dark Knight at GV Marina was a disappointment. Because we didn't manage to get tickets. ARGH. >:( so we went to Frankie's for cold drinks before heading back to Orchard for food & the Mummy. Had a yummy dinner at Chicago's Steakhouse. Since Farhan & Wenrong didn't like carrots, I happily took their portions. Half my plate was filled with what Denise would call the "Spawn of Satan". Parts of the Mummy was like a zombie version of Red Cliff. Hahaha.
After the movie was the usual routine. Hang around outside the mall, NS talk for 15 mins, discuss where to go, move a couple of steps, more NS talk. Lol. In the end, half of us took the car, and the rest walked to Timbre. :D I'm glad I walked cos I got to see the museum lights! Beautiful. I really wanted my camera then.

Timbre's atmosphere is perfect for chilling out. Quality of music was pretty awesome. The acoustic trio before Goodfellas played a tight set. The music was familiar. Starlight. Creep. Apologize. I'm Yours. Viva la Vida. Wherever You Will Go. Angels or Devils. The Scientist. Drive. Sorry. Stop & Stare. Blind. Can't rmb the rest of the songs. The Goodfellas weren't bad. :) the song requests were quite funny! Hahaha.__________________________________
It's Poppy's birthday today!!! :D
Happy Nineteenth! Haha.
Fretting over the fact that I'm nonchalant about Some Things & Some People. Oh well! :| Guitarrrrrrrrrr. My darling Baby Taylor. :) :) :) :) :) I heartheart it. HA. I'm inspired to play my guitar more after last night. Yay.
MIC Festival is ending soon! EEEEP.I just want to say one last thing:
If you can't have what you like, then you'd better like what you have.SUCK THUMB. :)
- Modern Adage (from the philo book I just completed! :D)
Stop & stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there
And you'd give anything to get what's fair
But fair ain't what you really need
Oh, can you see what I see

No comments:
Post a Comment