Sunday, July 27, 2008

Boom De Ah Dah

:) :) :) :) :) I never thought it could get deeper. Hahaha. SMILES.
Hiiiiiiigh. Over small-to-the-point-of-insignificant things.
__________________________________

In chronological order (my best attempt at remembering):

Deception with Sufpergirl & Yufantastic! There were a few couples, us & random single guys scattered around in the mostly empty cinema. Lol. The allure of an M18 film... ;)

While at dunch (dinner+lunch)!
Our pasta :)
Us at iCandy Starbucks
__________________________________

I also had a lunch date with gee-eff! Who's back in Kangaroo Land now. :( we had a very un-SHC & un-HeLP KFC lunch. With cheesecake for dessert. Eep. Take care, Miss Pinky!

Helloooo darling!
__________________________________

Since it was also the Martini Festival, Maddie & I went to Harry's at Esplanade! :D

Maddie with the white streak. O.O and nachos!
Our drinks. Clockwise from top left; MIC Fest, Sex On The Beach, Fuzzy Berry (sucks!), Watermelon Sour, Brave-heart, Almost Eddie.
Not the least bit drunk! x)
__________________________________

Saturday was also the 4/7 class outing. I never knew there was a sky garden at Suntec, but there's always a first for everything. :P we're gonna conquer Vivo next! Muahaha. Awesomeness.

Are we mad?? Haha.
SAC! Schooled in your spirit Cano-OHH-sa.
Post-picnic, pre-cam whoring
__________________________________

Junrong said they were going to parade in the convention centre. Since I thought I had lots of time before meeting Yufan & co. at Orchard, I went to the CC after the picnic. I didn't get a free ice cream though! Hahahaha.

I see a princess SOMEONE. Haha!
Look at the pretty & sharp bayonets... :)
__________________________________

What kept me going at work for a few hours. I love Cafe Pralet!

Mango mousse cake :D
__________________________________

AFK AWK was AWesome. :) Dennis, Maddie & I dinnered at Hot Tomato Express. I don't like their lousy service. Bleh. Lingered around PS til 8.50pm, then we hopped into Cafe Cartel for cakes at half-price. xD

Blinded by all the FOOOOD.
__________________________________

If you're thinking about watching Prom Night, I have one suggestion. Stop thinking, and just forget about it. It SUCKS. Not on the scale of Beowulf, but still bad. Although I got scared at some parts... -__-" despite being sick, I had tons of VERY unhealthy food. Example below.

Double Belgian Chocolate waffle with whipped cream & hot fudge. D:
Thanks for the free food! HAHA.

__________________________________

The MovieGang watched Red Cliff last night. My dinner was spread out; porridge at Crystal Jade, crisscut fries at Carl's Junior (yes, AGAIN) and Beard Papa's cream puffs. The movie was definitely better than Prom Night, though I was lost occasionally. Takeshi Kaneshiro's eyes are SO pretty! :) even better, they showed the Kaka/adidas & the Discovery Channel ads before the movie. Yay.

P.S. I hate curfews. I really, really do. >:(

Us, once more. Haha.
My "male" wifeeeee.
__________________________________

Last Friday was Denise's last day of work. ORD LO! ^^ too bad we never got to camwhore in the mornings, right? Those flashes would have chased away all Monday blues. Haha. I'll miss our daily rendezvous!!! And your hearts too, definitely.
__________________________________

Dark Knight, Hell Boy & the Mummy next weekend! And probably CQ-ing. I think there's also ice-skating? Yaaaay. I'm so excited. :D I hope I recover fully by then.

Grrrr. I want to go for Singfest. They should have brought more bands in. Like MUSE. Velvet Revolver. Lifehouse. Radiohead. Avenged Sevenfold (I think they were at Singfest last year?). John Mayer.

I've decided to take a step back. Having dialogues with an imaginary inner self does wonders. It's surprisingly therapeutic, plus there's the absence of collateral damage which is always good. Haha.

Back to books & Baby Taylor! :) :) :) :) :)
You could BEEEEE my un-in-ten-ded.

Boom de ah dah, boom de ah dah
Boom de ah dah, BOOM DE AH DAAAAAH!

No comments: