Today, the itch got too... itchy, so I literally dusted off my Baby Taylor & tuned it. The bridge has popped off the body once more, but I'll probably leave it because Sinamex is too far. Haha.
Stiff fingers trying to press the steel strings - not good.
Weak & floppy strumming - ditto the above.
Arghhhhh.
I miss playing the guitar. :) I want to get calluses on my fingers so they won't hurt after a bit of plucking. I stuttered through Gavotte & Carmen Medley was splintered into bits and pieces. Bah. Such Great Heights. Blind. El Bimbo. Stop & Stare. Far Away. Creep. Echo. I'm Yours.
I miss mucking around in the guitar room & playing random instruments. I even miss the storeroom which smelled a little weird. I miss the waffles, bubble tea, Bad Food from Good News Cafe & ayam penyet. I miss Guitar 1 sectionals. I miss the Artic-like environment too. Sigh...
Hey there, fellow labourer. :) I'm stealing your collage! Heh. 4/7 picnic at Suntec's Sky Garden was lots of love, laughter, cam-whoring, grass & sun.
Violent coughs + phlegm (ACHHHMED! :D) + sniffy nose + painful throat?NO DOCTORS, PLEASE. I'd rather suffer, for now.
(though that means a ban on alcohol!)
I love visiting old "friends". Hello to Hume, Descartes, Kant & Co. Geek time!
I can't believe Friday is just slightly more than a day away... =( NOOO!

No comments:
Post a Comment