Thursday, April 10, 2008

Promise Me That You'll Leave The Light On...

[3.23am] Two Point Five!! :) :| :( whirlwind, anyone? Hello, Eeyore. It was a birthday present from the guys last year. I miss Halo-ing, just a little.

Last Lunch at Aston's Specialties today (which was actually yesterday) with Rubin, Farhan & Timothy. Good food & friends. :)) Beez wasn't at his shop today. We wanted to see his coolness. Scoured Parkway for Ben&Jerry's and a cap to cover bald heads. Haha. Mission 1 was a failure while the latter was a success, though a cap for women was nearly purchased. ECP was rather empty today, thankfully breezy & not very sunny. The sunset was pretty; a bold dash of pale orange across a milky blue sky, with streaks with lavender clouds.

Coffee Club-ed (haha, club!) with Jieyun & Amantha afterwards. T3 was really peaceful. I had the crepe champignon again. Portion was pathetic for the price but it tasted good. :)) we had a free dessert cos we ordered two main courses or something. Choc-oh-layte! Yeah, chalet on 25 April. Heh. I'm looking forward to it. ;D

April 10. BYE RUBIN! :D
April 11. BYE FARHAN & TIMOTHY! :D
(John Ho, I have no idea which day you'll be going in.) BYE JOHN! :D
BYE VOLDY!! (this is quite... redundant. -__-)
Many, many things will be missed & remembered.

The last of the Movie Gang who has to enlist would've done so by Friday. Movies, playing CS, gaming, jamming, pooling, penyeting, concerts... O-Nite was a great experience. Also, the hardcore Foodies are/will be in Tekong. The Big Grins belie the sadness. While it's inevitable, I hope we don't lose touch or drift apart. :| I'd like it to be just like before, although the platoon mates will be the New Friends. Sigh.

I hate dreaming, I hate nightmares, they're draining. I sound like a petulant child, but dreaming is equivalent to getting no sleep at all. And some scents bring back a flood of memories.

Ice-skaters from that day's outing. :))

Oh, and a little picture for ZINGER before I finish packing. Don't fret, it's nothing unglamourous (this time). Hoho. See, you have nice legs!

I'll be Up the Sea until 16 April. *grins*

No comments: