Saturday, April 19, 2008

Blind

[edit; 11.35pm, 22april] They're not free on Saturday. ;(( oh well. I think I'll be tired after Friday night anyway. Poor consolation. I will not whine. >:|

On the bright side, watching 'Run Papa Run' with Yufan tmr. 'Definitely, Maybe' last week was sweeeet. [/edit]
__________________________________

[edit; 1.51am, 22april] Oh. Em. Geeeee. I'm vaguely aware that it makes me sound like a bimbo, but who cares? :D iCandy at Starbucks. Zomg. A tall, tanned, cute, well-built package with pretty eyes. Maddie can vouch. Haha. Monday monday. iCandy time.

Okay. I miss him, and the rest of the army boys. Haha. :)) I'm glad to hear that they're coping in there, although the food sounds boring, training sounds torturous & toilet cleaning duties sound sick. Friday! Yay. I hope he won't get confined for that stupid thing which happened today/yesterday. It's so dumb nana. I hope the rest don't have such silly people in their COYs. Pffft. Tentative outing on Saturdaaaay. Hopefully!!

I miss the December, January & March enlistees too. :(( especially Fahmi. Rahhh.

After watching the videos of our SYF pieces & the video Jon made for the ensemble, I really really really miss those days too. :((((( and the room. Who wouldn't miss that awesome room? Haha. [/edit]
__________________________________

Stuck on Lifehouse's Blind. :))))))

Quite evident. Haha. The picture's from the Shanghai holiday, taken at a riverside bar called Atanu. Haha. I drank a bit of wine! :D
__________________________________

A peek into the really enjoyable Up The Sea adventure. :))

Salvatore Ferragamo exhibit.
Zhouzhuang, an old canal town.
I think they're plum blossoms (also at Zhouzhuang).
The Oriental Pearl.
Hangzhou's West Lake. It's huuuuge.
__________________________________

It is April 19 today. Exactly a year ago, it was... Remember Us. :)

I heartheart
Gavotte. :)


Carmen Medley. :)


I don't have all the pics from tonight's gathering, so I'll just share a few. We dinnered at Swenson's, then had desserts at a cafe with Franky in its name. Lol.

Jieyun/Me/Sufriena. I've no clue why my face was so retarded... :|
Wife & I. :D Tampines people!
The Sock Case lives on. Hohoho.
Peach & Passion Fruit sodas.
HAHAHAHAHAHA. I ♥ my stationery.
Hot chocolate. Very pretty. :))
The Three Crazies. Haha. Jieyun/Poppy/Me.
__________________________________

I also found the time to do the meme from Maddie's blog! :D (link)

I would fall asleep, only in hopes of dreaming
That everything would be like it was before
But nights like this it seems are slowly fleeting
They disappear as reality is crashing to the floor

No comments: