Anyway. It's April 9, so... BYE CHIHENG & MINGKIAT! :D
Penyet/capteh/lame jokes obsessions (Chiheng), and food hunts/music exchanging (Mingkiat) are fondly remembered. Enjoy your days of serving the nation. Haha.
Woke up at 1.30pm today. Napped 2.5 hrs before dinner. :))))))))
Actually, it was such a sianzxzxzx day. -__- could've slept through it.
Sigh. I'm gonna miss Voldy when he enlists. Haha, at least I'm being honest while digging my own grave. [/edit]
__________________________________
One of the things I learnt from the previous weekend:
Skipping meals is BAD.
The gastric that came after was the worst since the last one in Korea. :((
Skipping meals is BAD.
The gastric that came after was the worst since the last one in Korea. :((
A picture from last Saturday. Ice-skating, dinner, drinks & pool. Though the people changed quite a bit, it was an awesome day, just like before. Thanks for the treats. :))
If I don't blog or write things down, I tend to forget easily. :| and for the cryptic remark of the day, two-point-five!!!
Head under water
And they tell me to breathe easy for a while
The breathing gets harder, even I know that
You made room for me but it's too soon to see
If I'm happy in your hands

No comments:
Post a Comment