Sunday, January 20, 2008

Linger

I ♥ you! Haha. Don't feel so _______ (insert relevant emotions). I'd give you a great big hug if I could. Our friendship means a lot to me too. Hahaha. If he reads this, I'm so screwed, cos it's damn obvious who I'm talking about. But I guess I don't mind him knowing now. Sigh, it's sooo complicated. I hope he feels a lot better tmr.
__________________________________

MY DARLING PHONE IS BACK! I've never been so elated to see a piece of metal. :))

Biweekly SAC outing on Friday with Jasmine, Denise & Maddie. :)) hahaha. We ate. A lot. We shopped. A lot. We talked. A lot. We agonized over our lack of fluency in Mandarin. A looooot. Haha. I love Fridays!!! I finally gave Denise her bday present too. Heh. 6 months overdue... -_- I hope we can whack the slowpokes behind us the next time! Oh yeah, and save up for that Häagen-Dazs fondue thing too.

On Saturday, something awesome happened. I managed to win Junrong thrice in pool! HAHA. Although in the end, he still won 4-3, and none of my wins were legit anyway, since he pocketed the 8-ball at the wrong times. For all of my wins. Lollll. And surprise, surprise... I finally gave him his bday present too! x)) about 4 months overdue, I think.

Guitar outing of 5 people was daaamn fun too. :D ice-skating is my fav sport now. HAHA. Not a lot of sweating, no sun & it's cooool. Though it gave me blisters & some leg abrasion thing which hurts crazily when in contact with water. :(( ouchhhh.

Afterwards, we met up with Yufan at the Central. Ate at Manhattan Fish Market, mmm. But the food was quite good, I guess. Haha. Clarke Quay's a nice place at night. There was some weird bungee-swing thing which an anti-climax. Lollll. The bridge was an awesome place to stone at. The guys were reaaally tired, as you can see. Heh. Soccer + ice-skating do not mix well.

Bye bye, money! :((((((( Whatever happened to saving up!? Jobbbb.

But I'm in so deep
You know I'm such a fool for you
You got me wrapped around your finger
Do you have to let it linger?

No comments: