Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cloverfield

The movie was such a disappointment. Pfffft. JJ Abrams, what happened!? The ending sucked. Ben&Jerry's and LJS don't go well together. =// I feel queasy now. Ugh. Horrids feeling. But the ice-cream was yummy. Heh.

Shopping with mum was great. :)) I've missed talking to her so much, haha.

None of that awkwardness he spoke of the other day. Whee. I helped him cheer up! He worries about nothing and for nothing. (please don't read this please don't read this please don't read this!) I wanted to ask what he was worried about, and why, but I chickened out. Actually, I forgot about it too. HEH.

I've finally tidied up my table. I'm proud of myself! :D yeah, I love my bottles. Since I'm so bored at home, I did a rough estimate of the total cost of the bottles I bought. Mine, not my dad's. And.. it's a very conservative sum of $171.35. Okay, I didn't pay for everything. Shared costs, and treats. I didn't drink all of them by myself either. Haha. Guess my favourite Breezer flavour.

I love my Jenn bottles the best. Haha. I saw cute, overpriced little bottles of Absolut at 7-11 today. I thought of my bank account, & didn't get them. Sigh.

Had an interview today. Zomg. Please let me get the job.

To friends: Please don't emo! =)) I'm here if you wanna talk, yea?

No comments: