Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hey Ya!

[edit] Is being so nice to someone worth it? I think that I shouldn't be questioning the idea of "worth", but rather "stupidity". =// ohwells. I also think that I shouldn't think too much at night. I'm talking nonsense. And what if the blur kuku actually figures it out?! [/edit]
__________________________________

Obadiah Parker's cover of Hey Ya is reaaaaally good, I think. Heh.

Yufan is an awesome shopping companion. Hahaha. :D she makes me laugh sooo much! We walked into almost every shop in Parkway, Heeren, Wisma, Wheelock Place, Shaw Tower, Tangs... Hurr. My legs got a nice workout. :)) I love xiao long baos too, mmm. Haha, we had a dunch (lunch+dinner) at Din Tai Fung. Xiao long baos, noodles & tofu, topped off with warm Chinese tea. Whee.

I hate the phrase "out-of-stock", I really do. I went to almost every Springfield outlet in the east & town areas, but they didn't have that shirt. Bleh. Yufan told me not to worry, lol. Thanks to Eric too, for his 5 mins worth of help. HAHA. At least I've got a relatively nice present for someone now. ;D thank yoooou!

I look like fug. -_-
Saturday was the jamming session. 4ever, Happy Ending, Everything I'm Not & Power Rangers. Woo. It was quite messy at first, but everyone improved quickly. :D I'm keyboardist (on occasion), technical support & band manger. Haha. Jamming is damn fun. I miss it. Yes, the light is naturally blueish. ._. weird, I know. But you get used to it. O-nite will rock (even more) this year.

Anyway, it was Rubin's birthday too. Happy nineteenth! Haha. It's his last teenage year. We gave him a hawt pink capteh & a cool adidas soccer ball, with our messages scrawled all over in golden ink. Hahaha.

My phone camera is shitty. All the noise, poor baby.
1. Get a new camera (save money!)
2. Get speakers for laptop (save money!)
3. A new iPod? Classic/Touch? (save up first, just in case.)

I hate adult fare. I hate hate hate haaaaaate adult fare. =// I guess it has its good points too, cos I've been going out less frequently. Hurhur. Thus, spending less. Nehmind, I've got a job now. Yey. ^^ new job + Switchfoot + AFKs = fantastic week.

You think you've got it
Ooh, you think you've got it
But got it just don't get it
Till' there's nothing at all

No comments: