Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'll Be Missing You

[edit; 18 Jan, 1.07am] Omg. I cried like hell while watching Click. I know I'm really slow in watching movies, but whatever. ;(( emotional mood. [/edit]
__________________________________

A one eighty turn of moods since the last post. Back to the days of an emoing iTunes.

Don't you worry, sometimes you've just gotta let it ride.
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains, oh yeah.
Don't leave me high, don't leave me dry.
But fighting all the demons will take time, it will take time.
I'm open, you're closed, where I follow, you'll go.
See the pyramids along the Nile, watch the sunrise on a tropic isle.
But everything looks perfect from far away.
You could be the one who listens to my deepest inquisitions.
What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here.
Thoughts read unspoken, forever in doubt.
Stars lookin at our planet watching entropy and pain.
I'd take another chance, take a fall, take a shot for you.
Nothing's quite the same now, I just say your name now.


Oh great. A Level results are to be released soon. Late January/early Feb. ._. ohmygawd. Had several nightmares about it last night. Who wouldn't?! Well, maybe that explained why I slept past 3pm today. Hurr.

We went back to school to visit the ensemble yesterday. The juniors' playing has improved, I guess. Just a little bit. But I didn't hear them play together, so... I'd reserve my judgments. Haha. I think I should find a song to learn. Baby Taylor shouldn't just be a $500 bolster. Although it's really comfortable, heh.

I'm as sad & chubby as the little girl (boy?) ladybug. Not as cute, though. Harhar.

I'm amazed at how easily my mood is influenced. By the people around me (specifically one person), those who are gone, the books I read, the shows I watch, the music I listen to. Over-thinking is bad too. :(( I think I screwed up somewhere, horribly. I just wish I knew exactly where & when I did. Sigh. Did I do things wrongly?

Someone who I didn't think would know knows about Voldy. And it's freaking me out. He's quite close to him. I'm gonna talk to him about this soon. Hurhur.

Tonight, it's time for the Ruby Breezer to make an appearance.

No comments: