Thursday, January 03, 2008

Crash & Burn

Byebye, 2007. Hurray. 2008 doesn't look very friendly. I feel old.

It's never good to have too much free time in my hands. It usually translates to a time of thinking, which always leads to a long emo session. Sigh. Why can't life retain the giddy euphoria that was present in the 2 weeks after 'A' Levels ended? It would have been draining, sure, but at least it's better than this lousy empty feeling.

Abundance of time + an emoing iTunes = a lethal combination. :(((((
(Okay, an emo iTunes is my fault. I can't bring myself to blame an electronic app.)


I Am Legend was better than Beowulf, but boring. I nearly fell asleep at first, then the appearance of the zombies woke me up. Afterwards we went to Yufan's for a countdown gathering. :)) it's been awhile since most of us met up & I miss those sunny days. I also found out that Breezers, beer & chocolate cake don't really go well together. They made me slightly nauseous, haha.

I watched a lot of Meerkat Manor during my overseas vacations. Australia, Korea & Thailand. Heh heh. It's an interesting programme, though these creatures will get sued by social welfare if they were humans. They can be evil, even to their own family. =| I wanna watch more MM.

Online shopping has lost its excitement because of a halt in cash flow. The Sweetheart bag looks awesome. :(( On a happier note at a superficial level, I've finally bought a guitar stand for my 2 guitars! ^^ They don't have to wallow in a corner anymore. They can do that next to my table now. And I'll hug my Baby Taylor to sleep.

I get nostalgic thinking about the halcyon days. :| hugs to those who need them...

When you feel all alone
And the world has turned its back on you
Give me a moment, please
To tame your wild wild heart

No comments: