Jasmine: *drinks the last few drops of Pokka Green Tea*
Me: Do you know, green tea kills sperms. Haha.
Jasmine: *chokes & sputters*
Sorry, Jazy. I couldn't resist. x)) muahahaha.
And a totally insufficient dowry! Fiiiive naked men. Silence! I KEEEL YOU. I got through Checkpoint A, but not through Checkpoint B. Just a little bit, special. All the music vids. Falling asleep close to 5am. Scared of a cockroach & using Eye Power to get rid of it. Seeing Yishun properly for the first time. Fond memories. :))
__________________________________
There was a very scary moment last night. I swear my heart stopped beating for a few seconds. Hurhur. It really freaked me out! D: raaaah.
__________________________________
In the end, there was still a night out on Saturday. Despite all the, er, 'obstacles'. LOL. We went to Brewerkz for food, beer & the Man Utd-West Ham match. We played the PigPigPig game, 7-up & "I've Never". xD
Man U lost 2-1. Poor things. See, Ken? West Ham didn't lose. :P
The Brewerkz Five: Lydia, Adam, Eric, Rubin, Me.


Things To Do:
Get the phone buttons fixed. Try not to sms, just gimme a call. :))
Get a job. $_$
Register for driving.
Go shopping for new clothes.
Spend less money on food. :((
Spend less money & time on books. :((
Sleep earlier. [HAHAHA.]
Save up money!!!
__________________________________
Sigh. Gonna watch 'I Am Legend' tmr although it's got tons of bad reviews. BROKE BROKE BROOOOKE. [mopes] I worry about so many things now. :((((( thinking so much is bad for the mental health.
Don't you ever wish
You were someone else
You were meant to be
The way you are exactly

No comments:
Post a Comment