Thursday, December 27, 2007

Teardrops On My Guitar

Thank you, bf/gf for this awesome song. :)) I hope the aunties didn't attack a certain person tonight! HAHAHA. You know who I'm talking about.

It was great to meet up with some of the SACians yesterday, during the Christmas gathering Germaine hosted. Heh. I've missed them so much & seeing them last night perked up my mood instantly. Hurhur. The rest of the pictures are on Facebook. I'm lazy.

SACians!

Even without the puffed cheeks, I'm damn fat.

Emo people, we are. :((

Merry Christmas! *wide smiles*

Feeling damn guilty. =// I didn't get presents for anyone this Christmas, but I got sweets & stuff. Ahhhhh. CHRISTMAS 2007 SUCKS. In every single way possible. Mostly. Siiiigh. Let's spread some cheer. [waves moodily]

I promise myself that I'll sleep earlier from 1 Jan onwards. Cos sleeping late is bad. I've been waking up at 2pm, hurr. Late hours = worser complexion + weight gain + sick.

I'm being childish in some matters. Raaah. Heck care la. If Voldy was on one side of the river & I on the other side, I wouldn't be able to see his silhouette. That's how distant we are now. Woohoo. :((

COUGHCOUGH. I had Ben&Jerry's Turtle Soup ice cream just now. Yay.

No comments: