Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Bubbly

Oh yeah, I forgot. Merry Christmas, all!
And Happy Boxing Day too. Or as Emy would say, Happy Boxer day. ;))
__________________________________

I want to explore the world. To observe cultures in other countries. I think they're really cool & interesting & they teach me some things. Because Singapore is so saturated with a variety of cultures, we tend to think that we've seen enough of them. But how can that be? Culture uprooted isn't the same as seeing it in its homeland. I just like to travel, I guess. To see new people, architecture, scenery.

I found a new Eeyore. :D HAHAHA. I still think the other one's cuter.

Babes outing on Christmas Eve was awesome. :D heh. We went to MIND Cafe, somewhere along Clarke Quay. Played 4 hrs of games, a new experience that went quite well. Ugly ugly ugly, the monkey game, Saboteur, I'm The Boss, some vampire thing, the animal sounds game. Haha. I think we were pretty loud while playing some games. x)) HEH. The guys wore green tops & the girls wore red tops in celebration of Christmas.

Then we went to Jiahui's house for dinner. Yummy. :)) didn't wait til countdown, but it doesn't matter. Haha. Doesn't feel like Christmas, anyway.

Woke up at 2pm on Christmas. x)) hahaha. Travelled down to the Icon at Tanjong Pagar. OMG. The condo's reaaaally nice. But it's for expats, or couples only. Heh. There's a cool area on the 31st Storey. Sofas, jacuzzis, gym, clubhouse.. Whoa. I completed the last few chapters of a book up there. Hahaha. :D damn nice!

Okay I'm gonna be so late for Germaine's party. =\\ rahhh. I miss Korea's weather. And Voldy too. :(( lolololol.

And it starts in my toes
And I crinkle my nose
Wherever it goes
I always know

No comments: