Monday, January 07, 2008

You Belong To Me

[edit; 8 Jan, 9pm] Everything's fine now. Haha. I jogged in the evening. Take that, Weather God! You can't stop me from my plans. My stamina was very, very bad. The 30 mins in the park was split between running, jogging & walking. Hurhur. I am super unfit. [/edit]
__________________________________

[edit; 8 Jan] It rained this morning. Usually I like rain. However, the Water From The Sky destroyed my exercise plans. AND I WOKE UP AT 7AM JUST TO JOG. >:( [/edit]
__________________________________

My laptop is currently my best friend. :| omg. I need to get out of the house.

Schooled in your spirit, Canossa, for chu verchu true virtue we strive.
(Haha. Inspiried by Denise.)
SAC outing with Maddie, Denise, Mucy & Adlin, was lots of fun & laughter. Heh. It's been ages since a group of us met up properly, and those few hours were precious. Hot Dates are gonna be biweekly, on Fridays. Yey. :D saw more SACians before they went to DXO. Haha. Love you all. 4/7 gathering soon?

Drinking at Harry's on Saturday night. Alcohol was damn expensive. Had mango margarita, bourbon & coke (I think), gin & tonic, cranberry vodka (which was really sweet)... and iced water. :P haha, the jugs were really small! And expensive, bleh. Oh well. The company was good. The live music wasn't bad, though it was really loud. I wanna go there when it's oldies night, haha. "Aye, let's go to Harry's again." Lololollll.

I am going to be broke very soon. I hate cabs. And I haven't registered for driving yet, nor have I gone to the Sony Ericsson repair shop. It's at EastPoint. ._. I hope I'll be able to wake up in the morning for a jog/interval sprints. I'm a tub of lard now, need to lose weight. I haven't seen the morning sun for quite awhile now. :| whiny whiny.

Totally sick of being at home with nothing much to do. I wanna go shopping but without money, it's no fun. I'm sick of Dota. Playing against bots is boring, I suck and I'm just sick of the laptop screen in general. Raaah. I feel happier when I read my reflection. Haha. Makes me remember.

My parents are annoyed with me cos I:
1) stay out until 11pm/midnight when I go out. (in their books, that's very late.)
2) do not sleep at 10pm like the rest of them. -__-

I'm sooo excited for this weekend, hahaha. ♥♥♥♥♥ to Es Ay Cee Yens & Voldy. x))

See the pyramids along the Nile
Watch the sunrise from a tropic isle
Just remember, darling, all the while
You belong to me

No comments: