Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mombasa

I'm too lazy to mass sms everyone concerning outings. Heh. ... Omg. I hope people actually read my blog. =\\ it's more of a reminder for me. I'm a blurhead.
__________________________________

Dates To Remember

20 Nov: Plan for Sydney trip
23 Nov: Prom shopping
24 Nov: Jieyun's birthday celebration
26 Nov: SGC thingy back at school (9.15am)
26 Nov: BABES! :))
26 - 27 Nov: Guitar camp
28 - 30 Nov: Guitar chalet

1 Dec: Adlin Returns (haha, sounds like Superman Returns. ;D)
3 Dec: Prom + post-prom
4 - 10 Dec: Sydney!
16 - 23 Dec: Korea!
__________________________________

Mmm. I love the smell of fresh bread. :)) ohmygawd, help me. I kept on eating & eating & eating today. Not an exaggeration, I promise. Greedy old me.

BABES. :D hurhur. I've missed 'em! Mindsssss.

I figure it's kinda dumb to be uncrewsy over something that I've already classified under "never". But I remain uncrewsy, anyway, and subconsciously, continue to find opportunities to make myself uncrewsy. Vol-deh is the yin-yang symbol. Both sides represent him. Wtheck am I talking about? -__-

I FEEL AS IF 'A' LEVELS ARE OVER ALREADY. OMG. D:
Please whack some sense into my head.

No comments: