Saturday, November 17, 2007

Emo Laptop

[8.24pm] I find some things so hilarious. Hilariously pathetic, in fact. LOL. All huffed up. I can't wait for the day they see it happening & get annoyed. Hurhur. Three cheers for out-of-home stuff! Guitar camp, chalet & stuff. *msn boogie emoticon* Today's been such a "wonderful" day. Sure it is.
__________________________________

Yes, machines are sentient too. My iTunes is being quite emo today, even while on shuffle mode. Thus, the uncrewsiness. :(( sigh. Pathetic. Hello there, empty feeling. Nice to see you again. Walao, drink water also can get that stupid gastric thingy. -__- blah. Puff the Magic Dragon, lives by the sea. PoorLand. I feel damn abandoned by my family. :(( Korea trip sounds fun. I am bewildered about many things. Nothing new there. M-O-N-O-T-O-N-E, much? I am quite the idiot. I tried my best to leave all this on your machine, but the persistent beeping sounded thin upon listening. Voldyyyy. I had Ben&Jerry's choco-chip cookie dough ice cream today. It made me crewsy. Yey. Gastric makes me wanna throw up. And maybe start to wonder how the chaos in our lives could pass as sane. Sniffy. I need the help of Sigmund Freud. Fifty-two point five. Crap, I put on weight.

I is very incoherent, am I not? Bad england.
Whoo-boy. 2.48am. My dad will so kill me if he knows that I'm still awake. Hurr.
Semi-somnia, anyone? MY WISH.

If you're faced with a choice
And you have to choose
I hope you choose the one
That means the most to you

No comments: