Getting nightmares every night doesn't feel good. There are the exams-induced nightmares, which aren't as scary as those in which worser stuff happen. Like, my friends dying in some Nazi-ish setting, for example. =\\ holy cow, I've got no idea how my brain came up with that one. It was one of the most horrible nightmares EVERRR.
Hurray for gastric, headaches & nightmares! *mops up sarcasm pooling on the floor*
I think too much, at all the inappropriate times. Woohoo.
VOLDY! Hee hee hee. One of the "never" things. -__-
My wish for you is that this life becomes all that you want it to
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small
You never need to carry more than you can hold
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too
Yeah, this is my wish

No comments:
Post a Comment