I'm sorry. I've had this song stuck in my head since this afternoon. :D hahaha. How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time wiiiill waaaaaste yooou. Yeh, don't waste you time while you're alive. EAT BEN&JERRY'S ICE-CREAM. I tell you, I'm so gonna put on 5kg by the end of this week. Hurhur. Kukido & Fossil Fuel! I am gorging on ice-cream. Tasty. Free scoops day, where are you? :))
TMR. Zomg, this is really exciting. And scary. I'm really beginning to think that crewsiness & its counterpart go hand in hand. They're not just twins, they're conjoined twins that can never be separated.
The Vivitar camera is here! Omg. I can't wait to try it out. :)) HAHAHA. I sound really high, don't I? I've got a feeling I'm not going to live up to anyone's expectations of me for A levels, but at this point in time, it doesn't bother me that much.
I is sounding bimbo. Lol. Tomorrooow! Nothing can get me down now. Hahaha. Not even stupid emo-ing iTunes. Pure Muse now. Hoho. I am
THE LAST TIME IS THE SWEETEST. I wanna go Shopping Beowulf Stardust Enchanted Hitman Ambrosia CafeCartel Carnivore Ben&Jerry's Gaming Partying Bumming!
I think I should calm my mind before I try to go back to my books. Hurr.
No one's gonna take me aliiiiive
The time has come to make things riiiiiight
You and I must for our riiiiiiights
You and I must fight to surviiiiiiive
(guitar solo! ;D)

No comments:
Post a Comment