Sunday, October 14, 2007

One Love

Here's a confession: I really love boybands. x) hurhur. Currently in the Blue craze. Woohoo! Baby just love me, love me, love me. Baby just hold me, hold me, hold me.

Lots to say about finally graduating from TPJC. (farewell!)

Old picture I dug up. Hahaha. The days of good skin, bigger eyes & when I actually went for sports-related things. I've nooo idea when this was taken. x)

One more week closer to the Big Exams! =/ how freaky is that? Roar. I get heart palpitations whenever I think about them. EEEEEEEPPP. Eyes getting smaller (just refer to those pictures), body mass increasing at an exponential rate, PUDGIER CHEEKS, legs the width of centuries-old tree trunks, worser skin (like the great Krakatoa eruption)... Phhhish, I've got horrible insomnia too. ;( I couldn't sleep til past 3am on Friday!

Nevertheless, I still found time to go to my grandma's bday dinner tonight. :) hahaha. I think I ate til I was 7 months pregnant! BLAHHH. -__- and I haven't been walking (ie exercising) a lot either. Raaaaaahhh. Screwed ah. Anyway, I guess dinner was quite a funny affair. ;D

My dad scolded me for drinking the ruby breezer I bought a couple of weeks ago. -__- I'm lucky he doesn't know about jenn. I think. I hope. Hahaha.

Oh maaan. No more Egypt. =/ daaaaaammit la. It's either Korea, Italy, Taiwan or Tasmania now. I gravitate towards Italy though. :D Kaka!!! LOL. But the shopping will be damn expensive. Taiwan? Hurr. No problem.

OMG! Adlin, if you're reading this, I was reading National Geog the other day & I came across this picture! xD loooooool. He's some Brazilian corn farmer & I swear, HE LOOKS LIKE YOUR DARLING ANTONIO BANDERAS. Doesn't he??? :)

Oh, Aeropostale has cute flipflops. :D save up for other things, zeehannie!

I refuse to give up, I refuse to give in
Ohh, you're my everything
I don't wanna give up, I don't wanna give in
Everybody sing

No comments: