Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Human

[edit] Oh shit. The IS (marked by the teachers) pulled my KI prelim marks down. =/ shit shit shit! Better get high As for papers 1 & 2. Phhhhh-. :(( [/edit]

The proverbial cherry on top, of everything. :(( I hope that today's the culmination of all the shit. Cos I don't think I'd wanna experience more.

I'm disillusioned with some people. Can you even be disillusioned with people? Blah. I don't know if it's the proper use of that word. :(( I give too much credit sometimes. I guess some people just aren't worth it, after all. Everyone's different, anyway. *shrugs*

Occasionally, I feel like walking out of everything. How nice. No more 'A' levels, trying to please my parents & other things. :(( I think KI today was the only positive thing. :(( now to do the 2 critiques by tmr. I don't feel like assessing any arguments today. Sigh.

Bad, bad day. :(( I don't have the energy to type a real 'haha'. Or even a sarcastic one. Wow. 13 days left til Physics 3 & I'm blogging during a weekday, for the first time since more than a month ago. Awesome. :((

Why must all the stupid stuff happen simultaneously?


Can you tell me how we got in this situation
I can’t seem to get you off my mind
All these ups and downs
They trip up our good intentions
Nobody said this was easy ride

No comments: