Sunday, October 21, 2007

Before Tomorrow Comes

Alter Bridge! :DD rocking awesome. Does anyone dare justify how we’re living?
Oh, I AM A HAPPY SUN NOW. *grins*

In case you're wondering why I'm using "double" smilies, it's because I've got double chins. Using them until I LOSE WEIGHT. Roarrr. :((

Nine more days left to Physics Paper 3 & I am oh-so-screwed for that subject. =// arghhhh. Oh man. I don't wanna fail any of my H2s!!! This. Is. Very. BAD.

I really have to coax my brain cells to continue functioning past the 1.5hrs mark for any paper. -__- on Tuesday, they all fizzled out after I finished the first essay for the mock KI paper 1. Hahaha. What an idiot, right...? Needless to say, the 2nd essay surpassed the crap standard. Not like the 1st one was any good. It was such a straightforward paper too!

The study break is good. I think, although the J1s are really noisy & that sucks.

I love flowers. x)) not mine, I have no idea where they're from. Heh. Carnations aren't my type. But they're preeeetty! So long they smell nice, I love them. I love nice smelling stuff. Hahaha. Like most flowers, and Fahmi's hoodies, especially the Stussy one.

Anyways, we went to Rubin's place for some Hari Raya/Eid thingy on Friday. :D hahaha. I think I laughed a lot. Yay. The food was quite good! Haven't had lontong in ages & there were the cornflakey stuff too. Yummy. I'm undergoing inflation. Watched V For Vendetta, great movie overall. Heh. I love the sofa! Oh, Jean & I were picking out the philo/KI stuff in the movie. I guess we've over-mugged for KI? It took some wonder out of the movie. Blahhh.

For some reason, the guys didn't take any photos with us. Awww. :(( how saaaad. It was Chiheng's birthday too! Heh. He's the only one whose picture I have. *cough* TARTS! *cough*. We got him a shirt & a penguin swimming float. LOL. Isn't it adorable?

Sufriena & I took lots of pictures together. Haha! :)) PRETTY WIFE!

There was JENN too! :)) hahahahaha. Yay for cocktail vodka. Yummy, delicious stuff. Only had abt 2 shots before the parents started to call & yell over the phone. :(( cabbed home in a psychotic state cos I'm a coward when it comes to getting scolded.

The lecture when I reached home was quite funny, in a bad sense.
Mum: *blahblah* you always go out smoking & drinking with your friends.
Me: Huh???
Mum: You think I dunno is it?
Me: Hey, I don't smoke okay?! Do I even SMELL like I smoke?
Mum: There are ways to get rid of the smell.
Me: Right. I hate the smell in the first place. Besides, none of my friends smoke.
Mum: How would I know? I don't know who your friends are. *blahblah*

Walao. I don't like it when my mum makes assumptions about my friends. I don't deny that I drink. Duh, I do, but not excessively. But to SMOKE? No, thanks. I was sooo irritated with my parents over all those things said last night. Argh. And other stuff.

I JUST REMEMBERED! x)) on the way to Rubin's, Jean & I were watching this TV Mobile show & this cute guy was acting in it Haha. This isn't a random picture of a guy k? (note: it's from his friendster! HEH, I found it!) He can be my new 5stars. :P he's got such nice eyes. Hurray for eye-candies! So much more better than R or 8stars. Hurr.

Oh bloody HELL! There was a moth fluttering around the room, but with my amateur 'bugs-be-gone!' skills & some creative thinking, I managed to get it out of the room. WHEW. x)) not going to switch off the modem tonight though. The moth is still somewhere out there... *shrieky violins* I don't like bugs.

Good night, it's gonna be 2am in a while & I think I should force myself to sleep.
Math tuition at 10am tmr. Hurhur. Wish me luck.

Wow. I think my family is abandoning me yet again for another vacation. -__-

So don’t let it be
Before tomorrow comes
Before you turn away
Take the hand in me
Before tomorrow comes
You can change everything

No comments: