It's Sunday yet again! Omg. One week passes by so quickly. =/ ahh well. It's gonna be 1.30am soon. And I'm doing therapy by blogging, haha. I like pouring out my heart to a text box controlled by html. It's like talking to someone who won't judge you. YAY.
Pictures from this week. Hahaha. Oh, newsflash. :D I've got an ingrown toenail on my big toe on my right foot! And I jammed that same toe into something. So now it's swollen. LOL. I've gotta wear slippers for 2 weeks. No shoes, the doctor says.
Friday's dinner was delicious. I love crabs so much. Woohoo. Relived some childhood memories, laughed until it hurt to breathe, talked a hell lot of nonsense (chapter 5. LOL.) & gorged on yummy food. Mmm. x) hahaha. I love the BABES! Bestest ever cousins.

(more pictures! :D)Eeeee. I hate people who 'turd others for no rhyme or reason. LOL. xD bitch once only! That brief bitch session right after the 'turding was FUNNY STUFF. Hohoho.
I'm gonna save up money! :) for EOY, post-exams shopping trips. Wheeee. I want contacts, a prom dress, new clothes, a guitar stand, etc. I think I sleep with my Baby Taylor more than I play it. -__- dammit, I've gotta play the guitar more after 20 Nov.
One short, seemingly insignificant, sentence said some time ago gave me a new perspective on something. Hmm. I don't mind. :)
3 weeks left to Physics Paper 3! =/ stress stress stress. ';,,;' scaryyy.
/obese

No comments:
Post a Comment