Sunday, September 30, 2007

High & Dry

From the Spindrift Sunday Weekly (haha, what my blog is turning to): to all of you who are sad, watch the video. HAHA. :) damn bloody cute. Love it. Sorry that you'll have to tilt your head. Iono how to rotate a video. Heh. It's cute, it's all that matters! Don't be such a worrywart, MingKY. Hurr. Denise, your pain causes my heartache. :) Chiweng, get well soon!

Panda panda pandaaaaa.

Note: Must wait for it to load on Firefox. =/ argh. And it's waaay cuter on MSN!


__________________________________

Anyway, gee-eff? Yeah. The Christian Dior inspired bag's awesome. =/ I want it but I've got no money! Argh!!! :( hahaha. I'll wait for you to come back & in the meanwhile, we save up for a huge, exciting shopping spree k? Ohh, that website had another thing I quite liked too! It's a Chloe padlock clutch. Roar. Not bad la.

The premiere episode of Heroes was quite good! :D hahaha. Takezo Kensei is COOL STUFF. Total comic relief from the more serious overtone of the new season. Wheeee. New characters, new powers, new EVIL. Muahaha. I can't wait for Tuesdays now! KENSEI!

I think I need to get a dress for prom soon. Or go scouting for one. Because I had the most bizarre dream last night. Something about frantic shopping for dresses, fashion faux pas & so on. Haha. :D I haven't gone shopping for a dress in such a long time!

Studying at airport's Delifrance is productive. Hurr. Love the $1 muffin there. xD and after weeks of studying in the same building but never seeing each other, I saw JOLIE HWEE at Deli 2 days in a row! Omg. She's sooo ON about studying, it makes me feel bad for going later to study & leaving earlier. =/

A pencil my family brought back from China! Haha! Sooo adorable.

I'm finally (and slowly) getting a slippery grip of Physics. Woohoo! Haha. Geog's okay, I guess. I still love that subject so I'm gonna try to do well for it. Kinda neglecting Math & KI for the past week, pffft. But it's okay. I WILL DO IT. =) feeling motivated these few days. Haha. Cos all that's left are....

SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. SEVEN weeks. x) severrrrn. Don't leave me hiiiigh, don't leave me dryyyy.

Taking breaks is good while studying in school. Random random.

I've got a kickass TI-84 Plus Silver edition! HAHAHA.

Halo is reaaaally fun. :D I wanna play Halo 3!

Negative + negative = positive.

OMG! Freaky glove that Chiheng & I saw on the way to Physics consult. =/ it's a glove stuck onto some stick. But it looks like a HAND. Argh. Really freaky, okay?

JENN! YAY! x) there was a $1.20 inflation per bottle. -__-

Mmmm. Jennnnnn.

Yummy. Now all we need is a blue one.
Thanks Rubin, for giving me the red bottle. WHEE! :)
Next time we buy candied apples, edible glitter & flowers too, yea? Hahaha.

I think this weekend has been pretty great, in terms of studying & relaxing. :) I've got to work harder, though. I'm not going at full steam yet. My friends are awesome too. Hahaha. I'm feeling chipper tonight! :D and I'm not drunk.

Z-E-E! Loves ya! Hahaha. I WANT AN IPOD TOUCH!
I like my daily exercise regiment. Hurrrrr. /obese

Two jumps in a week
I bet you think that's pretty clever, don't you boy
Flying on your motorcycle
Watching all the ground beneath you drop

No comments: