Sunday, September 23, 2007

It Don't Matter To The Sun

[edit] Monday, Sept 24 2007: HELLO Ken! :D welcome back from Taiwan! Haha. Thanks for the donuts, they're super yummeh. See you soon (ie after 'A' Levels or at the October birthday bash)! :) [/edit]
__________________________________

It don't matter to the sun
If you go or if you stay
No, the sun is gonna rise, gonna rise
Shine down on another day
There will be tomorrow
Even if you choose to leave

Cuz it don't matter to the sun no, no
It matters to me

It ain't gonna stop the world

If you walk out that door
This old world just keeps spinning round, spinning round
Like it did the day before
Cuz to them it makes no difference
It just keeps on keeping time
Cuz it ain't gonna stop the world no
But it'll be the end of mine


So what can I say?
What can I do?
I'm still in love.

Why aren't you?

Cuz it don't matter to the moon
If you're not in my life
No the moon will just keep hanging round, hanging round
Like it's just another night

Who find another place to shine
On some other lovers dreams
Cuz it don't matter to the moon no, no
It matters to me

Cuz it don't matter to the moon no, no
But it matters to me
__________________________________

I love this song. :D though it kinda makes me emo. Hahaha. I found it from the Heroes 2 promo trailer. (click!) 2 more days until I can download the first ep!

"Patriotism is not short, frenzied outbursts of emotion, but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime." A quote I found while researching for my IS. Well, I guess love (among others) is like that too. :) heh.

Oh yes. The Independent Study (aka 40% of my KI 'A' level grades) is finally SUBMITTED! xD omg. So scary! All those late nights & everything slogging away for the study are no more. HAHA. I've never felt so glad to be rid of something, I was on the verge of hating it already. LIBERATION, PHILOSOPHERS! And I feel damn stupid after going through the new set of essays. =/ sense of inadequacy, anyone?!?! Argh.

Evan Almighty was an average movie. No Reservations wasn't as good as I expected, though all the food in the movie made up for it. Slither was so horrible that it became a stupid comedy. Zodiac was boring to the point that I didn't make it past the first 30 mins. Ratatouille was damn funny. :D and yes, more food! Haha! I felt smart during Ratatouille cos I knew what a sous chef was, courtesy of No Reservations. And no, I didn't watch all these movies in a week.

So, prelims are over. Yay. -__- tons of regrets, but everything's over. *sighs* I think my total sleeping hrs from last Sunday night til Saturday was less than 20 hrs, haha. OH WELL. I slept like, 11 hrs last night so I'm a-okay. But I've been damn blur, stoned, slow & kinda sick for the past couple of weeks la. Hurr.

I like this inspired bag, but restrained myself from buying cos I gotta save up. Lol.

Blah, I'm darn irritated with a certain person over some things right now. But I think I don't really care about those things. Nehmind. I can do it! x) I'm following the law stating that the amount of bitching is proportional to the amount of anger felt. Hahaha.

I need better speakers. Laptop speakers are terrible. =/ and can someone please tell me where to find 'jenn'? It's awesome vodka but I can't find it anywhere. Roarrr.

I need to lose weight. Omg, I'm so fat now! Why must I love food, yet lose my appetite when there's yummy food & regain it in full force when the food SUCKS? :(

Adiós,
ilovePEACE4life

P.S. gorgeous, your Antonio Banderas will never be as hot as my Ricardo Izecson Santos Leite, aka Kaka. C'mon, my guy can play beautiful football. Your guy? Zorro. Pffft. :P

No comments: