Sunday, August 12, 2007

Spider Pig

I know it's really impt for me to finish up the first draft of my IS now, but I just wanna post here cos I'm feeling darn happy now, and I've got a feeling I ain't gonna feel this way while typing out my IS. Add in prelims & other things, and you get the idea. =/ I'm freaking out but somewhat resigned to my fate already. Hahaha. So lame. I wanna rmb that I'm happy. :D I have no idea why also. Incoherence is my best friend.

I think yesterday was a darn awesome day. =) coffee, guitars (getting the acoustic next week!), friends. Actually, it reminded me of the times in sec 3 when Maddie, Sarah & I used to explore the city area after school everyday, looking for guitar shops. :D lol!

Something I did when I got tired of studying. Haha. I think ahead.
I didn't take this picture, but it's still funny. :P overplayed songs, hurr.
I'd also like to warn everyone about the dangers of drinking Coffee Bean's black tea, unless you want to go on a crash diet. =/ it SUCKS. Yes it does. I lost my appetite. -__- anyway, the entire family sans yours truly is going to Shanghai during the Sept hols! WOOHOO.

BACK TO STUDYING. Don't care about tmr's physics test. I/S!!!

SHC members (yes, I rock)
breakfast: starbucks - grande vanilla latte (LOW FAT), ugly chicken puff
lunch: nil
dinner: yoshinoya's beef bowl

No comments: