I'm bloody hell worried sick for my IS. Didn't have much appetite for the past few days.. CAN YOU IMAGINE? Me, no appetite. And nope, the apocalypse ain't coming any time soon. =/ skipped lunch for like, 3 days. Lol! Wasn't hungry, anyway. IS makes me full!!!!!!
PEOPLE CAN DIE FROM DRINKING TOO MUCH COFFEE, OMG. [link] nvm. I'm never gonna down 7 double expressos at once, anyway. :D still, it's freaky.
Y'know, I was listening to the bootleg of the Muse concert at Fort Canning this morning & I thought, wow, nothing can beat the adrenaline of a rocking live concert. x) I hope they really return next year & maybe John Mayer, Velvet Revolver will perform in Singapore too!
COUNTDOWN TO THE LAST PAPER! :D
SHC members
breakfast: coffee (drank 3 cups only today!!!)
lunch: baked potato, fruit punch
dinner: usual stuffs
But I still love you so
I can't let you go
I love you
Ooh baby I love you

No comments:
Post a Comment