Friday, August 10, 2007

Hey There Delilah

This song is surprisingly good. :) haha. I love National Day. Long weekends, yay! Yeah, I know I'm damn patriotic. I wore a blue top yesterday, muahaha. :D omg, I wanna go shopping at Vivocity, Parkway, Ngee Ann City, Suntec, Wheelock, Bugis... the list goes on.

Aww, so cute right? ;) he's really cheeky. Heh heh!
Studying gets boring. We need some form of relief. Haha.
HEARTS! I love ______. Cheryl la, who else? :P I'm the fat one on the left.Hand me a treat. :D
Omg, look at the ppl gathering at Marina Square at 6pm. CRAZY.FIREWORKS!!! =) pretty. I wanna watch 'em with 8*. HURR. Guess who.My favourite. :) raining fireworks, haha.
BUYING A NEW GUITAR TMR. Whee! :D ehh, at least I hope so. Haha.
Omg, prelims is 4 weeks away. Panicpanicpanic.
8stars is such a distraction, but sometimes... sigh. x(
Stupid complex numbers. =/ spent 2 hrs on ONE question & I still cannot get it.
!&%$^#(*!(^, IS + 2 full KI essays due on Monday.

SHC members (HERE, HAPPY? HAHA. See all those fats?)
breakfast: nil
lunch: BK's mushroom swiss (single) meal
snack: disgusting black tea from Coffee Bean
dinner: usual chinese food (just ONE piece of meat! :D)
snack: cookies & cream ice cream, YUM!

No comments: