Oh bloody hell. Gotta hand in IS draft #1 to the teachers by tmr, but I've barely started on it. =/ shiiiiit. I've got writer's block, seriously dunno what to type in right now. Because gravity is working against me & gravity wants to bring me down, so I gotta sleep now in the fire. Okay, okay. 100% concentration on the darn report NOW, Zee. Oh my giraffe! IS official consult is on the day prior to National Day. But it cannot match up to spiderpig, cos spiderpig does whatever a spiderpig does.
Although it's tons of fun, online shopping tends to suck up time like how a blackhole gobbles up stuff. Our hopes & expectations, blackholes & revelations, alright. Yeah, had quite a few, er, revelations yesterday too, I've no idea what to do with them though. Because all these words I don't just say, and nothing else matters.
AS YOU CAN TELL I'M REALLY RANDOM TODAY, WITH ALL THE LYRICS. :(
E-Learning was so useful. -__- you have no idea how happy I am to anyhow do the GP quiz & still get 165/300. Hahaha. I PASSED! 12/15 for physics kinda surprised me, lol, since I guessed 5 questions & didn't do one. And feeling good don't ever cost a thing, and the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.
Hello everyone, this is the terrorist lizard that kept me awake a few nights ago. Sleep with one eye open, gripping your pillow tight! x( axe the light!
Finally, after weeks, I went back to studying on Saturday afternoons at the expo. It's like a TPJC hangout, who says we're a slacker JC? :P the session was half-productive only, hahaha, cos of the many distractions & talking crap parts. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief. xD Rubin was such a mat yesterday.
Had a secret dinner at Cafe Cartel & some drinks before sprinting home for more dinner, which was bad cos I felt like vomiting. Lol. Oh yeah, the mentos in coke thing is such a myth! We tried it out & it didn't work, hahaha. I just found out there's no such thing as the real world, just a lie that got to rise above.
Hahaha! COFFEE! I love my weekly Starbucks breakfast. I was born to love you, every single day of my life. You're my plug in baby, crucifies my enemies, when I'm tired of giving.
YES! I think I'm sorta successful in forgetting about 8stars, with help from this. =) I think this type of guys are so awesome. Cute (imo), can sing, can play guitar. x) he looks the best in this video, I think. And I'm thinking it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images & when we kiss they're perfectly aligned. Please let me forget about 8stars. :)Patriotism, my friends. Think of the HOLIDAYS, says I, Chief of Peacekeeping Corps. Fireworks! :) yes? Heh. It's August!
For it's the end of historyIt's caged and frozen still
There is no other pill to take
So swallow the one that made you ill

No comments:
Post a Comment