Saturday, August 25, 2007

Me & Mrs Jones

[edit] OH NOOOOOOOOOO. :( I'm not gonna be home alone while my family holidays in China!!! Roarrrrrrr. My grandma's gonna be staying with me, so sian! x( I'm such a lazy person & now I've gotta make the effort to communicate. Don't get me wrong, I love my grandma but now I won't get the enjoy the once-off solitariness/'freedom'! Pfffffft. [/edit]

Tmr is the 100th day. :( sigh.

NLB (the Lee Kong Chian level, anyway) is really conducive for studying. Yay.

My eye bags are inflating like mad. There are like, 65 days til the first 'A' Levels paper. And 25 more days til I/S submission which means that there's 15 days left to study for prelims. Wow, my math is awesome. Don't give up the fight, we will be alright. I/S is very bad now. =/

WOOHOO, 86 more days of receiving formal education in this dumbass school! :D oh man. I can't wait to graduate. I'll miss most of the people & my friends too, of course. However, I definitely won't miss the school. My friends in school makes school bearable everyday. :) I'm gonna aim for NUS FASS, not more science-ish things for me, ohhh no.

Studying at the Expo today was quite good, I guess. Did a quick review of most pure math topics, and a pure math paper afterwards, WHICH WAS LOUSY, to say the least. And there were the usual songs playing too, like Daughtry's 'Home' & Rihanna's 'Um-ber-ella', which played promptly at 4.33pm like it always does at Expo, do you know how creepy this is?! x(

Point numbers 4, 7, 8, 9 (add in waffles, please), 11, 12, 14, 16 still apply today. xD HOLY MOTHERCOW. The terrorist lizard is BAAACK. D: what if it drops on my head?!

You have served me well for the past 3 weeks. x) I'll miss you! Heh.
Talk, talk, talk... ARGH. Just go study, idiot.

Before I do that, can I ask who has the 'Land Before Time' movie? :D the one with Little Foot & Co.? Haha. I just want the first movie, it's the best! :)

No comments: