Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wish You Were Here

Hello everybody! It's a great day for me. I'm getting gastric every single day, lol. =/ it can last the entire day, or on & off. Argh. Eating makes me wanna throw up though it settles the stomach, but not eating just makes it worse. -_-

Food, oh glorious food! :D haha. I love it, even though it's forcing me to go on a diet or else I'm gonna end up looking like a Snorlax. Yeah, the pokemon. x) if I bodyslam you now, you're sooo dead. It's a one hit K.O., critical hit with 100% accuracy. Oh man. LASAGNE!!! Thanks, Chiweng, for tempting me. :D you must learn to cook some good lasagne. Muahaha.

Anyway, 82 more days to the END! It's just [ (9)^2 + 1 ] more days. Omg. Don't you feel the tingly excitement when you know the end is coming? Woohoo.

Exercise today consisted of running across the road in the morning, trying in vain to catch the darn bus, and walking 2 bus stops home. Yeah! I love exercise so much that I'm ponning PE tmr. :P haha. But I really like walking home through the park, it's really peaceful.

The management also believes that the students do not receive sufficient nutrition. Hence, these free apples. :D YAY! And yeah, I'm awesome cos I stacked them up.

Remind you of anyone? ^^ hahaha. So cute right? Of course, it resembles me. Hurr.


So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell
Blue skies from pain
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail
A smile from a veil

No comments: