2. Spending about 90% of my time on I/S. I'm gonna cut down til it's 30%. :) Physics, Geography, Math, and the remaining KI, I'm so sorry for abandoning y'all.
3. Latenight KI was really draining for everyone. But it was good! Mathematics gets confusing occasionally, but overall it's quite an interesting area of knowledge.
4. There's a whole pile of blank worksheets, sitting there patiently on my table, waiting to be filled with math formulae, laws of physics, geography landforms & philosophy.
5. It's about 2 weeks to prelims. .... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOD. (refer to 'Worst Movies Ever' on Youtube) lol! It's HAHAHA-funny. Go watch, please do!
6. I've come to the conclusion that having stars is a bad, bad thing.
7. Craig Ferguson is funny stuff. x) again, search his name on Youtube. Hahaha. ^^ his Scottish accent is damn hilarious!
8. I'm well on my way to joining the ranks of a sumo wrestler. :( CRAP!
9. Speaking of putting on weight, I wanna eat sooo many things now. Strawberries, carrots (aren't they just awesome? :D), salmon sashimi, pizza, lasagne, mushrooms, crispy chicken, Cambodian popcorn (omg, I miss the US$2 big packs), those little biscuit thingies, marshmallows... :) AND, the website I saw at Jolie's blog. Carnivore!
10. I dunno whether I should pon PE tmr. =/ how HOW?! I feel guilty cos that PE teacher is really nice & I feel bad skipping his lessons, but then I'm super tired. BLAH. Okay, I guess I'll go for next week's but not tmr's. :P
11. Sometimes, people are so two-faced. Please, don't suck up to teachers &.. nvm. Jean says can only bitch about an issue once, otherwise you'll end up more pissed off. So, chillax.
12. I LOVE MY BABY TAYLOR VERY MUCH! :)
13. Hey there, Aussie Girl! Are these the heart-shaped fireworks you were talking about? Haha. I think these are flower-ishy, not heart. Heh. Didn't get any good pics of these.
15. C'MON, IT'S ONLY 68 MORE DAYS TIL 'A' LEVELS! And 88 til the end of all this. Woohoo!!! Press on, drink more water
16. I've got the motivation to work hard, BUT I NEED MORE TIME!
17. SHC hiatus. LOL.
18. I haven't gone out with so many people & I miss them. :( especially...
The waking up is the hardest part
You roll outta bed & down on your knees
And for the moment you can hardly breathe

No comments:
Post a Comment