Yesterday was a momentous occasion cos it's the first day in gawd knows how many days I totally neglected my studies. Haha. And also cos I got a new guitar!
I went shopping too! Omg. x) shops have such pretty clothes now. In the end, I only bought a cap & a pair of shorts from Espirit, though there was a dress I really wanted from Dorothy Perkins. Buying guitars & the fireworks were the ultimate stuff too. :D I got a new Baby Taylor. It's really awesome, & small too, haha. We had delicious turkish kebabs for lunch. Yummy. Rush Hour 3 wasn't that bad. I love the French cabbie, he's darn hilarious. :)
I love fireworks. Love 'em all. :D
12 more days til the end of the month!! New allowance & family flying off to Shanghai. :) Unintended, Invincible & Blackout are 3 very emo songs which have been on loop since this afternoon. I ain't feeling that all that well. =/ I think that "lubb lubbs" are really bad now. Be still, fickle heart o' mine. :(
SHC members
(Sat) total food: beef kebab roll, mushroom crepe, alcohol
(Sun) total food: can't rmb. -_- though it's today...

No comments:
Post a Comment