Sunday, July 29, 2007

Signal Fire

Hahaha, the video for this song is darn cute. :D spai-dir-min.

Frankly, the IS presentation on Friday was mostly a waste of time. Critique? Bah. Shouldn't have slogged til 3+am the previous night to finish up the damn slides. =/ I'm sorry, but that's just how I feel. We're on our own to churn out a respectable IS now.

Went out to town with Jasmine for some stuffs afterwards! x) didn't get anything in the end, though. But I had sooo much fun! Eh, don't worry about those things ok? Cos I'm your Zechary, you're my Jespar. HAHAHA. Pretty, colourful flowers.

92 days left to A levels, all ye JCians. Tpjc's prelims timetable has been put online already & I found out Physics Paper 1 is the same day I have to hand in my IS to Cambridge. Isn't it so awesome? Okay, Zee. Work hard now, work hard.

One funny picture from SYF presentation, one of the better days recently. :D hahaha. They were supposed to form a heart shape! And look at the actions of the people reflected in the mirror too. Lol! I kinda miss practices, just so I could see my friends. =/

I'm getting fat from all the coffee I'm drinking! ._. argh. But I still love 'em. :D I'M ADDICTED TO COFFEE STARBUCKS. I wanted to buy the red bottle but my mum said no. Sigh. Shit la, my laptop is running out of memory space. Only 3GB left!!!

SHC members
On hiatus, gotta study! This ain't an excuse to eat while studying, ahem.

The perfect words never crossed my mind
'Cause there was nothing in there but you
I felt every ounce of me screaming out
But the sound was trapped deep in me

No comments: