I was sooo tired today, I fell asleep during math tutorial, while typing in a matrix vector thing. =/ like, my finger was on the '2ND' function & I dozed off, I think. HAHAHA. And I literally fell asleep in front of my laptop this afternoon too. Was reading through my IS & then my vision went fuzzy. Next thing I knew, I woke up & the screensaver mode was on. -__-
FORGOT THERE WAS GONNA BE A PHYSICS TEST TODAY. Shits man. x( forces & dynamics bowled me over with an elastic collision on a smooth, frictionless surface. I don't make sense, I know. ARGH!
I'm blogging (despite yesterday's entry) cos I've got a nagging feeling that it's a special occasion tmr (31st July 2007). Something to do with this. ;)
Har har har. :D LOVE YOU! Even though you live in Ulu Land. Kovan is ulu okay, don't deny it. Oh man, I really love plate tectonics, omg I'm such a geek. The diagram is so pretty, some more. All those colours! :B (Jolie's little smiley)Hee hee hee, study study!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment