Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Fall To Pieces

I really do love this song. No, not Avril Lavigne's, but the one by Velvet Revolver.

Weather = rainy + cold + no sun. Conclusion, fantastic.

I dunno why I'm emo-ing now. I'm just... sad about quite a few things. And I've never felt this stressed even during the peak of O levels. I guess A levels are a whole different league altogether. Do my best, or I might as well not do it at all. Right? Uh huh. I've got no idea what to do about the madness nowadays & I'm feeling lost. Whatever it is, it's been a rather depressing afternoon.

Pretty damn worried about my IS. It's due in less than TWO months & I don't even have a first draft out yet. Even PW (the mother of all rushed stuff) wasn't this crazy. All I wanna do now is to forget about sleep & concentrate fully on my IS, because it takes up 40% of my KI A level grades. =/ actually, to heck with whatever I just said. What I really want is to crawl under my blanket & sleep forever. I swear my eyes are gonna get even smaller, if that's possible.

Seriously contemplating skipping school tmr, but my conscience & lack of money prevents me from doing so. :( so, 96 more days to the first challenge & a mere 6 weeks to prelims. Sigh. I don't mind turning into a full-time nerd now, so long I get my distinctions, I'll be happy & then I'll enjoy life, or something along those lines.

Can someone please say: stereotypical Singaporean kid?

Sorry Jean, I can't help but use your photo as an example.

Still, I found the time to do one of those online things.

I keep a journal of memories
I'm feeling lonely, I can't breathe
I fall to pieces, I'm falling
Fell to pieces and I'm still falling

No comments: