Sunday, July 22, 2007

If I Let You Go

Boyband LOVE. :) lol! Cannot go for Tommy Emmanuel's concert, so I gotta turn to the likes of Westlife & Backstreet Boys. Roarrrrrr!

I think I'm terribly addicted to Starbucks. Haha, their coffee's the BEST. Caramel frapp on Friday and a tall vanilla latte the next morning with the awesome ugly chicken puff. Then, afterwards in the evening while studying at CIA's Starbucks, had a grande vanilla latte! Whee. Venti, you're next. Muahaha.

SEXAY. Baby, we have a love-love relationship going on. ;D

Aye, I have to state this one more time. I seriously think guys in striped shirts (polo's the best) usually look good. HAHA. There were sooo many cute (striped) guys at the airport, I swear. AND there's this cute-in-a-nerdy-way guy working at the CIA Starbucks too. x) nice surprise when I saw the person behind the counter, heh heh. Stood there stunned for a few seconds leh. LOL.

The family's flipping through all our old photo albums now. Dammit, I was super cute as a baby! What happened to the cute factor? x( yeah, funny pics galore & great memories. My parents have lots of photos of their travels too. That's it, I'm gonna work my way to riches & go traipsing all over the world.

Online shopping is addictive. =/ and very fun. HAHAHA. So is CounterStrike, woots.

I bought a new philosophy book yesterday! YAY. While everyone in the queue was buying a copy of Deathly Hallows, I was the odd one out. Heh. I really love philo now. I think it's ultra fascinating, how our knowledge is formed & evolved through the ages. The different theories, opposing stands on issues, how Man tries to give an explanation for our surroundings, and so on. Philo is so complex, with all the disciplines. I hope I can rmb most of what I've read & apply them to my exams.

Gawd, I'm such a NERD. :D hehe.

2 new KI essays to work on, together with the ACSI question & IS presentations on Friday. =/ and, holy cow! 100 days to A levels. I think my heart rate just tripled. Physics math geog KI. ARGH. Oh yeah, PTM was thankfully okay. But nerve-wrecking. o_o I really have to start going fast now, sighs. School has been a bitch la. Confidence, where art thou?!

Well, I guess it ain't in this scrumptious (the only word that comes to mind when I see this picture, other than "I wanna eat!") looking Belgian strawberry waffle. Mmm. The fruit salad & that gigantic slice of chocolate cake look pretty darn tasty too, but they're owned by the strawberry waffle. :D

SHC members
breakfast: ham & cheese sandwich
lunch: porridge & veggie & tofu
snack: pork floss & sesame bun & macadamia nuts
dinner: Japanese food

But if I let you go I will never know
What my life would be holding you close to me
Will I ever see you smiling back at me
How will I know if I let you go

No comments: