Friday, June 08, 2007

What I Want

Got a new phone. Yay. Somehow, I don't feel the exhilaration that usually accompanies getting something new. =/ please don't ask me why. And you know, I have a feeling that 8stars knows that he is 8stars. Sighs. Okay, maybe he doesn't know but he might be thinking that it's him. I dunno. :( maybe I'm just paranoid.

An evil YuFantastic took this during guitar camp, at the crazy hour of 3am. She has so many unglam pictures of me. I'm gonna take sweet revenge soon. :P hehe.

My parents bought heavenly sweet strawberries. Omg. Awesome!
And yay, my throat is healed after 4 packets of purple Strepsils. :) love em.

I'm blogging a lot recently. I'm not sure why, just feel this nagging urge to type out what I feel & stuff like that. It makes me feel better. Somewhat. Yeah. Someday I'll look back at what I've written & be amazed by what I wrote. Heh.

Nowadays, I feel... quiet.

What I want
And what I need
Has now become the same thing

No comments: