Monday, June 11, 2007

I Can't Give You Anything

Gosh, Takuya Kimura is HOT. :D hahaha. Gaaatsby.

Anyway, I've realised that fighting all the demons will take time. Taking them head-on altogether is pure madness. I'm gonna work through them, one by one. It's gonna take awhile but hey, at least I'd feel better. I hope. o.O new demons come out to snatch at our sanity everyday & old ones die when we confront them with courage & confidence. Two areas I sorely lack in, blah, whatever.

Oh shit. I feel terribly unprepared for CTs no matter how much I study. Sighs. :(

My cute little cousin. =) he's super funny & cheeky! Oh man, I love him so much.

SAC four-seven, here's something for you. <3
I'm so glad we're gonna meet each other soon.
Heh. Yay, this SUNDAY. xD

And I'm a proud member of the Stay Healthy Club! Haha. I'm the treasurer.
Breakfast: -nil-
Lunch: one regular Iced Tea, 2 hashbrowns
Dinner: rice, veg & chicken stew/soup

Oceaning tmr with the guitar people! :D after I/S research at NLB, of course.

The hollowness is partially filled up. Not entirely, though. Not at all.

I can't give you anything
but my love
but my love

No comments: