Friday, June 15, 2007

Oye Como Va

Okay, haven't been here for awhile. Haha. :) I see that I've inspired a few people to blog about 4/7. Whee! 4/7, batch of '05, was the best class. Ever. End of story.

Okay, so Monday was studying at the Expo with Chiheng. I finished 5 math topics! :D that's like, awesome. But again, it's only 5 out of dunno how many, so I'm screwed. Tuesday was spent going to NLB for I/S research. Anyway, found quite a few books and realised how far back I am in terms of the study. -__- survey, interviews, you name it. Crap. Oh, you can see the gigantic ferris wheel from the Lee Kong Chian level too! I swear I will take a ride in it once it's completed. =D

Afterwards, Ocean's 13 with the guitar guys & my sis! The movie was really good, I think. Really enjoyed it. Well-paced, smart thinking and so on. Haha. Then, Stick & I went to find a sports shirt for our dad, something that he'd like for Father's Day. We went to Yamaha too, man, the pocket saxes there are damn cool! I think after we took this picture, this staff lady gave us a strange look. Heh.

Wednesday, we had a last minute family picnic at East Coast. =) Yong & Ken went too. It was raining prior to our arrival, so there weren't many people at the beach. But it also meant that the tables were all wet. Haha! Luckily we brought canvas mats. :D I like Yong's sunglasses though they're guy sunglasses. Btw, he can be oh-so-gay. :P

Studied again on Thursday, and this time I completed just TWO physics topics. =/ die.

AND TODAY, I WAS SUPPOSED TO STUDY THE WHOLE DAMN DAY.
But then I woke up at 3pm. =/ wtheck! I think my internal clock is whacked up, since guitar camp. I'm a nocturnal person now, dammit. I dunno how I can be such a pig. Shit. It's like, 11 more days to Physics & I'm totally unprepared for it, roarrrrr!

Anyway, weirdo perverts on msn make a boring night all the more interesting. :D HAHAHA. Rubin & Chiweng rock. heEx. I swear, they crack me up so much sometimes.

No comments: