Oh crap. :( it's already the last week of June
Okay! You know how they say you'll do well only when you love the subject & when you have a goal set in mind? Yeah, I'm gonna psyche myself into loving all 4 subjects, shouldn't be that tough. :D and then, for the goals...
__________________________________
My Goals:
1) Money. To earn loads. (yeah, I'm materialistic.)
2) To get into university of my choice, which leads to (1).
3) Get those 'A's. Which leads to (2).
4) So that I won't have to worry for 4 months before the results.
5) To be HAPPY.
- i.e. shopping, go bonkers while having fun, PARTAY!
__________________________________
Those are stupid goals, but heck care la. ROAR!
Anyway, Adlin is baaack! :D Jasmine, Maddie, Jolie & I went to pick her up. Retarded stuff happening, as usual, and we gave her the most special bouquet ever. I tell you, her future boyfriend(s) will never match up to what we gave her. ;)
SIAH LA, one more week left. Haha. Siah la, brudda. :P siah la-ing is damn fun.
By tmr, it's a month already. I can't believe time passes by so quickly. :( sighs.
Yeah, here comes the water
It comes to wash away the sins of you and I
This time you see

No comments:
Post a Comment