Wednesday, June 20, 2007

The Kill

I effing hate studying. :( all that you know is at an end.
__________________________________

Geography induces fear in me. HELP.
__________________________________

Math, I don't really care about the general solution to (inserts freakishly tough DE here).
__________________________________

Physics is the one which will grab me by the neck, squirt tabasco sauce into my eyes, release fire ants in my brain, subject me to such insane torture that words fail to describe the extent of damage that will be inflicted upon my mental self. Because, it's gonna be such an awful grade that my teacher & parents will... yeah. Words fail me at this point.
__________________________________

Physics online Keep In Touch is being a pain-in-the-youknowwhere cos I dunno how to do a few questions but I cannot consult my teacher. Apparently, consultations are available to you only after you have at least 270 points. And I have 131. Hurrah. -__-

Okay, scratch that. I promise myself that studying will be my ultra awesome. Uh huh. It will sooo be. Roarrrrrrr! No matter how much I'm screwed for CTs, studies will be my ultra awesome til 'A' Levels are over. Which is in about 5 months? Yes, the journey is ending soon, it will all be over, everything will be all right (KINGSHAW!), just study like I've never studied before. Self-motivation in the process.

Anyway, Fantastic Four was quite good! :D haha. The Silver Surfer is really hot. Aww, too bad he's CGI-ed. The number of people going for each outing is diminishing, how can? Haha. Today was a nice break, though, from the monotony of waking up & revising & sleeping & revising & internet & sleeping. :) I miss those guitarists.

Salvation from the brink of hell comes in the form of strawberries. Sweeeet.
Loves to all my friends, studying and 8stars too. Haha. :)

What if I fell to the floor
Couldn't take all this anymore
What would you do, do, do?

No comments: