Thursday, May 10, 2007

Stars & Love

This is so shitty. Blogger is screwing up as usual. It's really weird =/ But you know what? :P there's actually such a song called 'Stars & Love'! HAHAHA. Awesome!

I feel like I'm beginning to understand what's going on for all my subjects. :D but I won't curse my new found sense of comprehension so I won't be too happy about it. Whee! GEOG FAC TEST TMR! WHAT A PAIN! =( argh. All hydro chapters. Die ah.

2.4km run was today! D: it was shitty. 14:17. Sigh. I know I can do better.

Woo! Rubin lent me his ipod so I've got Prison Break season 2 & several new songs now. :D yay! Heroes is rocking my socks off too. Hahaha. I can't wait til next tuesday for ep 22! I want an ipod video NOW. It's damn cool. But I love my mini anyway. Haha.
__________________________________

GUITAR NIGHT!

Guitarlisation 2007

Date/Time: 26 May 2007, Saturday, 7pm
Venue: TPJC Auditorium
Ticket Price: $8

PLEASE COME SUPPORT ME US! :D it's gonna be FUN! Contact me for tix!
__________________________________

The wedding dinner was really loads of fun. :D hahaha. I like the green dress, it's really comfy. I love the pale pink roses too, they were so pretty! Let the pictures do all the talking. :) it was a wonderful night. Love them LOTS!

Youknowwhat,Istilllike8stars&Ilovehoneystarstoo. Heh.

No comments: