All hail AC Milan! :D KAKA too, of course. Hahaha. Fantastic 5-3 win, overall. I told you guys Milan will own your team. Haha. It's okay, Man U fans. Your team will win EPL, I think. :P

Today was simply awesome. Whee! Every single part of today was really good & it's one of the better days this year, I guess. Shopping the entire afternoon & bought loads of stuff. Visited grandma in the hospital after that & she looked quite happy! :) Macpherson lor mee for dinner was a nice roundoff to the day. Ahh.Let's not forget that going online tonight was a nice surprise too. ;) heh. Perfect.
Stick & I had a great time today. Hahaha. I think we walked the entire VivoCity & HarbourFront centre for 6 hrs. We had Ben&Jerry's! :D yay. Haha! I treated her to a scoop, I'm such a nice sister, yes I know. :P we managed to pick out a suitable shirt for Dad's bday but no handbag for mum yet. =/ sigh.
Hello there, skinny prick! :D she didn't wanna look up. Haha. We had beef bolognese & lasagna at Pastamania cos we felt like having pasta. Lol.So, tmr's gonna be chock full of studying! (I hope)
And the Babes' reunion at night. Got a new name for Ken. HIMBO! :D
The most as you'll ever go
Is back where you used to know
If grown-ups could laugh this slow
Where as you watch the hour snow
Years may go by

No comments:
Post a Comment