Ken, Yong & I went shopping for Mother's Day yesterday. Haha! Trawled Parkway for a few hours & laughed so much my stomach hurted. :D I tell you, I really LOVE shopping especially when I've got money to spend. Woohoo! Shopping is awesome!
Spidey 3 (the second time!) on friday was quite funny. The audience was a sadistic bunch, and very typical tpjcians. Laughing at all the sentimental parts, when people get blown up, etc. Muahaha. It was quite funny la! Or maybe I'm just sadistic. =/ had dinner at Crytal Jade after that, the xiaolongbaos are ultra delicious! :D they're really tasty, I promise!
__________________________________
__________________________________
I'm so unprepared for math test yet I'm not panicking. I've revised both EM induction & Quantum physics for tuesday's test but I'm still panicking. :( damn scared la! And with no confidence. Hahaha. Oh man. Fac tests suck my brains dry.
Byebye! Good night! :) stillstuckon8stars.
Looking back on the things I've done
I was trying to be someone
I played my part, kept you in the dark
Now let me show you the shape of my heart

No comments:
Post a Comment