Thursday, May 31, 2007

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Guitar camp! :) awesome times.

First day was quite okay, I guess. I think the games were fun cos they bonded my group together. Hahaha. GROUP 1! Ooh yeah~ xD before the wet games, Liya, QQ, me & some of the j1 guys went to the workout area. Damn fun la! :D I actually did ONE cheating pullup. Lol. And hung upside down from the bars. :P then, comm interviews dragged on frm 9pm-4am. =/ sighs. But I found quite a good new CM, Naj! Stargazing was relaxing. :)

Second day, I was stoned. Seriously stoned. Can't rmb much of the morning. -_- but I know that I staggered back to the guitar rm after a quick lunch and just zonked out. Hahaha! Headache la. Oh, the Stick-er came to tpjc! LOL. Showed her around. The KFC Meltz she brought along smelt weird. =/ so I gave it to Eehern, who my sis said got diarrhoea afterwards. Whoops. :P practice with the j1s in the afternoon was super stoned too.

Then, handover at night... :( well, loads of memories. The combo band played a few songs, so did the j1s. Had a great time at the lil concert organised by Jon & Liya. :D they rock! The slideshow was really funny & after that, a bunch of us trooped down to Jon's house to stay overnight for an extended guitar camp. Hahaha. Tons of ultra fun. A pmsing xbox, Miss Universe reruns, latenight mac's (AGAIN!). I slept in this really comfy chair the entire night, thru the sounds of Gears of War. Haha. Amazing.

I think we all woke up sometime after 10am. Shiok! :D we went to have prata for lunch.. THE SAC PRATA SHOP AT THE CORNER! Lala~ omg, it was sooo good! x) and I had the tehping as usual. Haha. Best prata. Good food, good friends, good time. I played Halo with Chiweng and Farhan & I lost to each guy. -_- sad stuff.

Then, in an even more extended camp, we went to watch Pirates at night! :D the movie's damn long. A bit draggy but the last battle was good! We walked to 7-11 after supper & then bought this lousy alcoholic drink that tastes like fizzy ribena. -_- needless to say, mum was pretty pissed at me when I reached home. Heh.

And tmr, we're going to watch Shrek 3 together at Vivo. Hahaha. We love each other! :D very much! Hello, we have this crazy msn convo which has lasted 10 hours so far. HAHAHA. With ppl from 04, 05, 06 and 07 batches. AWESOME.

GUITAR ROCKS!

Okay, now we're talking 8 player Halo at Rubin's on saturday. Hahaha. I think my mum will seriously chop my head off now. But I wanna go, so I'll try to be guai!

No comments: