Anyway, the trilogies this summer all suck. Spidey 3 sucked the most, followed by Shrek 3 & Pirates: AWE, both of which tied. Blah. :( anyway, movies with the guys on Friday was damn fun! We had Carl's Junior for lunch & the portions were huge. First time there la, okay? Heh. Random funny things happened there too. The 2.30pm movie was sold out so we had to watch the 3.50pm show. SO, we went to play POOL! :D woohoo! Okay, Chiheng & I were like the lousiest there. I got thrashed by Wenrong badly & lost to Jon too, but I won Eric, the master of pool. LOL. Pure luck.
Marche with the family after the movie! =) it was Sen's 11th bday so a whole bunch of us met up at Vivo's Marche for a gathering. I didn't eat a lot for once cos I was full from the giant burger, popcorn & soft drinks. o.O haha.
Hello Sen! Hahaha. He's so cute, right?
Saturday was another fun-packed day. We went to Rubin's house to play mass Halo! :D seriously good stuff. His place is awesome too, it's damn big. Anyway, Halo was uber fun. HAHAHA. Ahem ahem. I think I was high on adrenaline. Lol. I really got a kick out of Halo though I didn't win. At all. Hehe! Oh man, I hope we get to play 8 player Halo again! x)SUNDAY FINALLY CAME! :D eighteeeen! Hohoho. Sadly, I did physics online questions the entire afternoon. =/ sighs. Trooped down to CIA's Sakae Sushi for dinner & we ate A LOT. $546. Hahaha. I love my family a lot!
Tommy Emmanuel is performing in Singapore on 21 July at Esplanade Concert Hall! Zomg. xD I'm sooo going. I'll work extra hard! :) $68 is worth it.
Thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes & gifts! :D I enjoyed 3 June very much this year. Ehh DADDY! Thanks for letting me borrow the PSP too. Haha. My AC Milan team won twice already. Hohoho. :]
OKAY NOW HAVE TO WORK HARD OMG SINCE WHEN WAS 'A' LEVELS ONLY 4 MONTHS AWAY AHH HELP!!!!!!! SHITS. D: I AM SO NOT PREPARED! MUGGING TIME! ... ohmygoodness, I've forgotten the Art Of Studying. o.O

No comments:
Post a Comment