Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4am Forever

Chiheng sent this emo song so we could all have an emo song while emoing. Lol.

Camp was really really really fantastic. :) lots of great memories. Handover, everything. The school is really nice at 4am. Jon, Suf & I were lying at the high jump place on the tracks at 4 plus in the morning to look at stars. Just felt overwhelmed by the vastness of the sky with the bright stars shining above me. It was a wonderful time. It just sets you thinking abt life...

Okay, I'm uber sad now. :( shall blog more the next time. Too many memories.

I love you guys very much! The most 'ultra awesome' people! HEH.

We're performing for SYF presentation night, 3 July! So that means we'll have more practices together. I never thought I'd say this to extra practices, but...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sighs, my throat hurts a lot. Sore throat, coughing, a bit of flu. -_-

No comments: