Guitarlisation 2007 was...
Awesome.
Despite all the wrong notes, screw-ups & whatever.
I'll so miss everyone. Even the juniors whom I don't really know. :(
8stars wasn't there though. Hahaha. So sad right? But lots of seniors & their seniors went! :D and there were loads more people than I expected. My family occupied one entire row! Hahaha. I love them so much! And the enormous sunflowers too, thanks for them aye? They were totally lovely. The huge roses we used for decorations were really nice too. Haha.
KI was horrids. Okay, I better get above 45/60 for paper 2 to pass. :(
And I don't get free crispy chicken either. Roar!
You know, I just discovered how telling a crush abt him/her being the crush doesn't really have to lead to the apocalypse. :P but that's for different people, I guess. Hahaha. I'm too scared to confess. 8stars rocks my stripey socks cos I love my stripey socks. Whee!
AC MILAN WON THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! xD this is old news but I thought I'd share. Hahaha. WOOHOO! THEY BEAT LIVERPOOL! YAY, NO REPEAT OF THE ISTANBUL MATCH! But Kaka didn't score. Oh well. :P
THIS COMING SUNDAY, PEOPLE! :D it's a really impt day!
Oh shit, I haven't packed for camp which is tmr. 3D2N! O.o
Hello there, 8stars. :) ohmygodistillhaveacrushonhimhahahaican'tbelieveit!
You're a falling star, you're the get-away car
You're the line in the sand when I go too far
You're the swimming pool, on an August day
And you're the perfect thing to say
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment